Friday 24 February 2012

IF I WERE THE BOSS

To be the boss entails a lot of responsibilities, but if I were the boss, I will set aside certain rules and regulations that will guide the activities of everyone in the organization. Every organization need rules to function effectively, I will ensure that these set rules and regulations will be applicable to each and everyone in the organization. Nobody should be above the rules and if somebody goes against the rules, he or she will be penalized accordingly. These penalties will also be the same for everybody in the organization with no regards to who you are or what position you occupy. There will be no preferential treatment because, that’s where the organization begins to fall.

Therefore if two people commit the same offence in the organization, the penalty should also be alike if not, the unflavored party will feel that you hate him and thus reduce the efficiency of performance in the organization. It will also be assumed that the boss is partial in decision making, which is not supposed to be the case. This means that as the boss, you should be objective in your decision making process, if you are hired to do a job in the organization, that you must do. I will ensure that everything is put in place for the upliftment and growth of the company, the reason is that people go into business to make profit and that I will ensure no matter the cost.

Moreover, since being a boss entails more responsibilities, like curtailing the excesses of employees, as the boss, sincerely I will not be mild or excessively jovial with my employees as that often lead to lack of respect that grows to neglect and downfall of the organization. If I were the boss, I will do all I can to ensure that things are done in the right way, even if it means that I have to be bossy to achieve that.


No comments:

Post a Comment