Tuesday 24 April 2012

HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS

Unathi, me and Gloria hanging out after desert.

It is necessary to hang out with your friends once in a while, if you have good friends or peers, i recently had one for the first time in my life, surprising I guess, but it was really nice to be out with two of my friends on a weekend and mind relaxing as well. 
If you have an understanding and respective friends, who does not take each other’s friendship for granted,  then you will  be happy to spend time with them, because, no one is trying to pressurize each into anything of some sort and you learn from each other, which makes it fun.
Moreover, I learnt something though, that no matter the nature of what somebody is saying, even if you consider it absolutely unnecessary or as junk, it is still better that you do more of listening than talking because, surprisingly you will learn a thing or two from that unnecessary discussion or contribution.
Image: My images

No comments:

Post a Comment