Thursday 14 June 2012

CRYING IS NOT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS

                                                      
Crying does not make you less of a human than, others whom you think do not cry, perhaps because, you have not seen them cry, that does not mean that, they do not cry, for me personally, if something or somebody hurt me, I cry, and am not ashamed to cry it out because, crying makes it easier for me and that is the only way I express grief.
That notwithstanding, crying does not change the situation or reverse what has been done, am not disputing that fact, but it could help in coping with things happening around us, although some of us are either ashamed or scared of crying and often feel belittled or feel less of a human when they cry.
Moreover, crying is not such a bad thing for me at all, and if you keep on considering what people think of you when you cry, then you are complicating your situation, because we are all human and at some point in our lives, we experience things that would make us cry.  I believe crying is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength, just like I would always tell my friends, when they are heartbroken; “its okay if you feel like crying”, and afterwards they feel much better.
Image: Google image.

No comments:

Post a Comment