Wednesday 13 June 2012

FAMILY IS IMPORTANT

                                    
I can’t believe the long awaited time is here, am finally going to be with my family, after a long time, I have been with friends and loved ones all this while, although I must confess that, caring friends made it easier for me to cope in the absence of my family members.
Despite the fact that, am going to spend time with my sister, whom I last saw on her wedding day about three years ago, and not my whole family, it still feels so good, at least, it will give me a sense of belonging, although am a bit nervous about, meeting her two year old twin boys for the first time, whom I have only seen in pictures.
None the less, family is very important, no matter where you are, where you have been or where you want to be, you will long to be with your family after a while, because, friends come and go, but your family loves and cares for you no matter the situation and will always be there for you, therefore, appreciate, care, love and spend time with your family.
Image:  Google image.

No comments:

Post a Comment