Tuesday 5 June 2012

IF NOBODY WOULD JUDGE

                                                    
                                     I would skip dinner straight to desert. *Winks*
If nobody would judge me, I would skip dinner straight to desert, I would go to the park and play in the sand like a child, I would do all the crazy things I used to do as a child, and still wish to do, but couldn’t do because, am all grown up now, and I know if I do them, people would obviously frown at them, perhaps because I shouldn’t or maybe because people just like to judge.
Despite all that, I think is it wise to do whatever your heart tells you, as long as they are not contradicting the law of the land or offending anybody, because, whatever you do, good or bad people tend to judge, so ignore that and be the best you can possibly be and in the end the same people that judge you will be your fans if you become successful.
Therefore, be yourself, do your best and leave the rest to God, ignore people, because it’s impossible to please them, and make the most out of your life, for your sake and not to please people, because you never will.  What would you do then, if you know nobody would judge you?
Image: Google image.

1 comment:

  1. Well executed. If we allow people to determine how we should behave we grant them the power to own us.

    ReplyDelete