Thursday 15 March 2012

AWAY FROM HOME

Leaving my home to SA was the most difficult thing i had to do in my life had to let go of family, friends and the culture i was used to, into an entirely new way of life in SA,although,that did not change who i am. As much as i love my family and friends had to leave them, because it was a time to make a difference, to pursue a future and make a change which is constant in nature.

I cannot believe i have been away for a year now; it’s amazing, because, i never thought i could do it.  Last Christmas was the first time I had to celebrate my Christmas without my family and friends’ must say it was a bit hard, as i was home sick and really wished i was there with my family and friends.

On the other hand, it is an experience of a lifetime, because i have learnt so much within a short period of time, the mere thought of my family being far away from me, makes me strong, courageous and determined to make success, as i believe that i cannot come this far without making them proud in the end, and whatever that can keep me this far from my family and friends must be worth it, and  one of those is, academic knowledge and success that i continuously yearn for in life. People move away from home for individual reasons, which can be good or bad. Although i miss home.



No comments:

Post a Comment