Thursday 22 March 2012

SWEET MOTHER














Right before you conceived me in your womb, you loved me.
On my birth you decided never to give up on me.
Before i even spoke, you trusted me.
I didn't have to do anything, for you to believe in me.
You Support me at all times

Even when i had to leave home to SA, you knew i will be fine.
You are ready to give out your right arm for my sake.
What can i ever do without your words of encouragement?
What have i done to deserve your love?
Am so fortunate to have a mother like you.

If there is such thing as re-incarnation will choose to be your child again.
You shower me with unconditional love.
Offer me your shoulder to cry on, when am sad.
Listen to me, even when am not making any sense.
You are the sweetest mother any child can ever wish for.


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment