Wednesday 7 March 2012

FISH FALLING FROM THE SKY

                                     
 
If I were to dream of fish falling from the sky at a time am facing some challenges or any other time of my life, I will look at it from a religious perspective. Just like in the Bible where manna was falling from heaven for the children of God to survive. Having a dream like that indicates prosperity and success.

Although it depends on how you see it in the dream, for example; if you dream of dead fish falling from heaven or inform of rain, as was seen in Singapore and some other part of the world, then it indicates trouble and not a blessing after all.

If you look at the picture on this blog you see a man, well dressed, playing his orchestra while fish is falling from heaven, he looks so happy and comfortable with the scenario. Now imagine if I was dreaming of something similar to that, then I will wake up and thank God in anticipation of my blessing to come which have been revealed to me in the dream in form of fish falling from the sky. A dream like that could also be a vision to a poverty stricken community, giving them hope that things could still turn around for their good.


1 comment:

  1. last night i dreamt that me and my friend were sleeping on top of the car and i looked into the sky the moon was very far and it has some black marks on it but i can see the moon very clearly and then the fishes started falling down and the fishes are very fresh very clean and me and my friend both started collecting lots of fishes and i shouted into the skies lord your giving the wishes like how you showered the manna

    ReplyDelete