Friday 24 August 2012

YOU NEVER LEFT ME

                                       
I don’t see the reason why you love me, I can’t understand it, even when I was foolish going my way, you still loved me and I can’t say why or what I have done to deserve it.  Your love is rich in glory and abundant in my life.
You have shown me that no matter what the situation and circumstances, you will always be there because; you never abandon your own and the people you care about and died on the cross of Calvary to secure their salvation.
Thank you very much for counting me worthy to be your child, even in my imperfections and shortcomings, you always have a way of showing me that you love me unconditionally.  Thank you Lord because you never left me at any point, you were there every step of the way.
Image: guardianangel.in

No comments:

Post a Comment