Tuesday 24 July 2012

IF I AM WORLD FAMOUS FOR 15 MINUTES

                                                    
I will grab the opportunity of being world famous for 15minutes with both hands because; it’s not every day that an ordinary civilian like me, get the opportunity to do something that is worth remembering by the whole world for that matter.  And I definitely want to be remembered for something good.
Therefore, I would make a difference through perhaps motivational talks with regards to abandoned babies and in as much as I cannot help them all at the same time, I would make sure that I put a smile on the face of a child in the motherless baby’s home; thereby motivating others on the importance of helping those who have dedicated themselves in the service of abandoned children.

I would do this little in 15mins and possibly be remembered for it for a long time because; that innocent little child would probably remember me for a long time and my motivational talk would perhaps linger on even after 15mins, because; the people who were touched would continue from where I stopped by; putting smiles on the faces of abandoned children and introducing others into the act which will make it an endless chain.
Image: offonatangent.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment