Thursday 19 July 2012

THE SANDTON CITY

                                                  
Ever since I arrived here in South Africa, one of the beautiful places I thought I should visit considering the way people talk about it is the Sandton City, although I have been to several beautiful places in the country and I must say that South Africa is a beautiful place.
Coming to Johannesburg for my holiday made visiting Sandton City one of my priority.  It’s indeed a beautiful city on its own; I can’t find the perfect word to describe the beauty of the city.  It felt so good and divine while I was there, seeing the beautiful buildings, large malls and beautiful things in Sandton City makes you fantasize as if you are in a fairytale land.

Although, being there and having no money to do justice to the nice things you see makes it worse, as the harsh reality of life automatically sets in and take you out of your fairytale imaginations.  Nevertheless, the beauty of the city motivated and made me determined to work hard and succeed in all I do, because for me that seems to be the only way to achieve all my heart desires.
Image: specifile.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment