Wednesday 12 September 2012

100 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE


                                          
If I decide to write down a list of what I intend to do before I die, I don’t think 100 will be enough which is why, I have decided not to give you up to 100 things because; as we advance in life things we feel the need to do begins to pop up.
Nevertheless, the following are a tiny bit of the things I would love to do before I die just to give you a perception of the things I desire and the calibre of person I am.

·         Before I die, I would love to have my own children,

·         Before I die, I would love to tour the world,

·         Before I die, I would love to give my mom her dream trip to USA,

·         Before I die, I would love to spoil my siblings a great deal,

·         Before I die, I would love to drive my dream car, own my dream house,

·         Before I die, I would love to get to the desired level in my career and make a difference in the life of orphans around the world.

Image: orphanimpact.com

No comments:

Post a Comment