Wednesday 12 September 2012

I JUST WANT TO SAY “THANK YOU LORD”



                                          
I don’t want to ask for any favours’ I have not come to ask for silver, gold nor am I in any trouble that I need your help.  All I have come to do is, to say thank you for your mercy that endures for ever.

Everything I am and will ever be is by your grace, for the fact that I am alive and ready to move on with the challenges of the real world is by the privilege you have given to me, I say thank you Lord.

I say thanks a million times for your goodness, the unmerited favours’ you have always shown me right from when I was born to this present time.  I say thank you, I will give you thanks today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life, thank you Lord.

Image: prayerforthebrideofchrist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment