Thursday 20 September 2012

WHY I HAVE CONVERSATIONS?

                                   
Having conversations for me is a way to get my message across, make my point known and share my opinion about something.  I often feel the need to converse with people because, i can hardly stay silent when something is bordering me.
Therefore, conversing with people when i am troubled is a way of setting myself free, when i share my worries, concerns and opinion with people around me, i feel like a load has been lifted off my shoulders.
In order words, conversation is very essential for me because, at every point in time, i have one or two things that needs clarification and am sure we all do at some point. After all, life is living, loving and learning and the latter demands conversation for learning to be reached.
Image: conversationagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment