Tuesday 4 September 2012

MY BIG FAT DREAM


                                      
Dream is something people wishes or aspires to be, do or achieve in the future.  It can also mean something that is not real depending on the context it is being used.  Although, people always dream about one thing or the other, often things related to what they aspire to be in the future.
My big fat dreams are quite a handful; unfortunately I would only be sharing a few of them with you.  First, I want to achieve a lot of things that are academically related like; a B-tech followed by my master’s degree and perhaps a degree in business, travel the world, get married, have children of my own and never be a housewife.


Hence, dreams are aspirations that could be attained when the proper step is taken to ensure that they come to past, otherwise; they will only be fantasies, wishes and dreams.  Think big, dream big and act big.


Image: storybird.com

No comments:

Post a Comment