Monday 10 September 2012

HOW ARE YOU PURSUING YOUR DREAMS?

                                                
                                 Don't trample on others in the process.
This is a very reasonable question whose answer could be predicted.  Just like everybody would say “i am pursuing my dream in a noble and modest manner”, is that really applicable to all?  I don’t think so.
I know for a fact that, some people are pursuing their dreams in a noble way because; they actually aspire to succeed while others trample on people’s rights without any feeling of remorse provided they get what they want.
That notwithstanding,  I am pursuing my dreams in a way I deem fit and right, following due process of determination, hard work and total commitment.  If you want to get something in life you must be ready to work towards it and give up your time in absolute commitment to achieve your goals.
Image: 8womendream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment