Thursday 27 September 2012

FORCED LOVE


                                           
The more I look and think about this title, the more confused I become.  How can love be imposed on someone? It baffles me a lot and I honestly do not think such love will ever see the light of the day.

Love is simply a feeling that comes and flows naturally from within, no body have the power to control the emotion and striving forces of love that is natural.  Same applies to forced love because, people around will vividly notice that the feeling is not natural and mutual.

Nevertheless, love is natural and unconditional and simply not “a four letter word with so much strings attached to it” like some people I have come across would say.  Love should therefore, be allowed to flow freely between two consenting adults and not to be forced based on several inconsiderate and conditional grounds.

Image: femaleimagination.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment