Monday 24 September 2012

MY FAVOURITE CAT IN THE HAT BOOK IS “COOL CATS”


                                            
Yes, you are not mistaking, what you are looking at is actually a cartoon not a book because, I do not read cat in the hat books, although, I enjoy the “cool cats” cartoon movie because, it is funny and mind relaxing.
Moreover, whenever I feel like I need some fun and relaxing moments to forget about the serious circumstances life itself presents, I tune on to cartoon network when it is time for the cool cats and savor the moment.

Nonetheless, the “cool cats” is very interesting for people who actually love cat in the hat related books, movies or cartoons.  Yes I know I was pretty boring on this one, well I guess is because, I am not really a fan of cat in the hat.

Image: blog.lib.umn.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment